Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

RECIPE: Pizza

Ok, I'm a cheater.
I use Trader Joes ready pizza dough, and Trader Joes pasta sauce for my "homemade pizza's"... but you know... who has to know?
It's delicious, its all that really matters!
So just enjoy this blog post of awesome pizza that me and my friends made and try it yourself, easy, delicious, simple, and again, delicious.

STEPS:
1. Leave out the dough for 20 minutes (oh a floured surface!) 
We made the mistake of not letting it sit long enough and our dough kept snapping back into place when we tried stretching it out.

2. ROLL IT OUT (we made individual sizes, get creative)

3. Spray a pan with oil and place your pizzas on BEFORE you add the toppings... this minimizes the risk of all the goods falling off the pizza while on the way to the pan. ADD pizza sauce 
I use: Trader Joes 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce (which I use for absolutely EVERYTHING)

4. Toppings, toppings, and more toppings! Some of ours included: tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella, goat cheese, mushroom, arugula, truffle oil, cilantro, sriracha... 
GET CREATIVE! "It's your world.. it's your world"-Chef Spears

5. Oven at 400 degrees. Bake it for 15 minutes or so.. KEEP AN EYE ON IT! 
Take it out, let your mouth water as it cools off.. and devour!


Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I tried this and it was amazing! This blog is great! Thanxxx!

    P.S. those are some pretty sexy hands

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips